2048 Fortnite

Fortnite

Fortnite

Now a day’s survival games are becoming more popular. Fortnite is an online video game where gamers can participate in real time survival competition. It is created and released in 2017 by an American video game and software development company named Epic Games, formerly known as Potomac Computer Systems.

Fortnite has three versions:

  • Fortnite: Save the World
  • Fortnite Battle Royale
  • Fortnite Creative

Fortnite: Save the World was released on July 25, 2017. It is based on a theme where an environmental disaster causes almost 98% of the world’s population to disappear. The remaining 2% become vulnerable and attacked by zombie-like creatures. The main motto of the players is to save the survivors. They need leaders to build shields for them and defend them from the husks. The players must collect resources from various missions and use them to protect the survivors.

Fortnite Battle Royale, a multiplayer survival game was released on September 26, 2017, by Epic games. This version became very popular and generated over 2 billion dollars until now. A player along with 99 other players skydive onto an island. They search for resources or weapons to kill other players and protect themselves. Players have different options to play the game. They can play alone or as a team. The chance of success increases if they play as a good team. Every player has to kill other players no matter who he is. As time passes the playable area of the game begins to shrink. The last survivor wins the game.

Fortnite Creative version was released on December 6, 2018. It allows players to create structures on an island within a limit. A player can have up to four islands.

How to play: Use your arrow keys to move the tiles. When two tiles with the same image of Fortnite touch, they get promoted!

Settings ×

Sound

Night mode

Tile Numbers

Background image

Reset settings

Clear game data

×

Warning!

Are you sure?